The Power of Forgiveness 6-Week Series
Monday, September 12, 2016 7:00 PM - 9:00 PMREGISTRATION
Monday’s 7-9 p.m. September 12 – October 17
This 6-Week intensive is designed to actively engage participants in the healing practice of forgiveness.
Are you ready to release your attachment to the past? Forgiveness isn’t a new concept. But, a new approach can make all the difference! All healing takes place in the heart and in the present moment. So, the focus during the series is on building our capacity to get present and feel what we need to feel in order to heal. Willing participants can expect to make significant progress on the road to wholeness!
What will the program look like?
- Weekly in-person sessions!
- Private Facebook Group page for participants to ask questions, share triumphs and challenges and ask for accountability support from other class participants.
What will we learn:
- A new way of looking at forgiveness as a healing practice that leads to self-empowerment and freedom from suffering
- The power of our story (with Guest Speaker)
- Emotional acuity using meditations and visualization exercises (with Guest Speaker)
- Why empathy is essential and how to build and manage it
- To release judgment and resistance
- The 8-Step process of forgiveness
Space is limited. Please register by Wednesday, September 7.